We are proud to offer you a telemedicine option. We use Doxy.me, which is a HIPAA compliant platform.
Step 1: You must be a current client. If you are not, please complete the Make An Appointment Form.
Step 2: You will be sent consent forms through our HIPAA compliant portal. Once these are signed and a form of payment is on file, we can schedule a telemedicine appointment.
Step 3: Approximately 10 minutes before your appointment time:
- Open your browser: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Safari web browsers are advanced enough to support Doxy.me technology.
- Go to….
- Authorize the use of your microphone and camera.
- Type in the patient’s name and you will be placed in a “waiting room” until your provider is ready.
Rules for using Telemedicine
- You may not record any telemedicine session without written consent from the provider.
- You must inform the provider if any other person can hear or see any part of our session before the session begins.
- You must physically be in the state of Oregon to participate in a telemedicine session with our providers.