We are proud to offer you a telemedicine option. We use Doxy.me, which is a HIPAA compliant platform.
Step 1: You must be a current client. If you are not, please complete the Make An Appointment Form.
Step 2: You will be sent consent forms through our HIPAA compliant portal. Once these are signed and a form of payment is on file, we can schedule a telemedicine appointment.
Step 3: Approximately 10 minutes before your appointment time:
- Open your browser: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Safari web browsers are advanced enough to support Doxy.me technology. (Please do not use your cell. While it is possible, it can be complicated. Also, we often screen share which isn’t possible on the phone.)
- Go to….
- Authorize the use of your microphone and camera.
- Type in the patient’s name and you will be placed in a “waiting room” until your provider is ready.
Rules for using Telemedicine
- You may not record any telemedicine session without written consent from the provider.
- You must inform the provider if any other person can hear or see any part of our session before the session begins.
- You must physically be in the state of Oregon to participate in a telemedicine session with our providers.