- Phone: (503) 693-9153
- Office Manager answers phones: Monday through Thursday 6 a.m. – 3 p.m. and Friday 6 a.m. to noon.
- Fax: You are welcome to fax your medical information after you are a patient.
- E-mail: We do not use email for clinical communication. We do use e-mail for appointment reminders.
1575 N.E. Arrington Road, Hillsboro, Oregon 97124
New Leaves Clinic is easily accessible using public transportation. Please reference the Tri-Met website for directions to our clinic from your location.
- Dr. Arnold: If the Hillsboro School District is closed, all of Dr. Arnold’s clients for that day are canceled. If Hillsboro School District has a late start, Dr. Arnold will see clients at 11, with clients before that being canceled.
- Ms. Sallee, LPC: If the Hillsboro School District closes or has a late start, Ms. Sallee will see all of her clients (on time) via telehealth at the scheduled times. If you are scheduled to be in office, your appointment will be rescheduled as telehealth.
- Note: It is likely that no one will be answering the phones on inclement weather days, as our office manager will not be asked to drive in to the office.
- Link to School Closure page