Contact & Cancellation Informaiton
Contact & Cancellation Information
- If the Beaverton School District is closed, we are closed.
- If the Beaverton School District is having a late start, we will open at 11 a.m.
- If you had an appointment that has been canceled due to weather, you do not need to call. If you need to reschedule your appointment, please call our office. (Example: If we see you weekly, you don’t need to call. If this was a first appointment, or the only appointment scheduled, you need to call to reschedule.)
- Here is a link to check the Beaverton School District closures. Inclement weather information is listed at the top of the page, in blue.
- 1st Appointment: If you cancel without 48 hours notice, we will refuse future service.
- Regular Appointments: If you cancel 2 appointments without 48 hours notice, we will refuse future service.
- Testing: If you cancel the assessment within 2 weeks of the scheduled date (or do not come on the scheduled date), we will retain $250 of the deposit and refuse further treatment.
Make an Appointment
- Current Client: (Client has been seen in the last 6 months.) Please call our office manager. Do not fill out the Make An Appointment form again.
- Returning Client: (Client has not been seen in the last 6 months.) Please call our office manager to see if your insurance and contact information are current. If you have new insurance information, you will be asked to complete the Make An Appointment form for our records. We will make every effort to schedule you as soon as possible, even if your provider has a current wait list.
- New Client: (Client has never been seen at New Leaves Clinic.) Currently our wait list is closed. Feel free to check back in a month.
- Phone: (503)693.9153 – Our office manager is available to take your calls Monday-Thursday from 9-3.
- Fax: You are welcome to fax your medical information after you are a patient.
- E-mail: We do not use email for clinical communication. We do use e-mail for appointment reminders.
1575 N.E. Arrington Road, Hillsboro, Oregon 97124
New Leaves Clinic is easily accessible using public transportation. Please reference the Tri-Met website for directions to our clinic from your location.
Billing Contact Information
Mental Health Billing & Collections 17675 SW Farmington Rd., #188, Aloha, OR 97007 – 503.693.9153
If we are closed due to bad weather, we will post the closing on our Facebook Page.